I was born in the Black Forest (Germany) in 1960. I had always passion for the Body and ist movement, so I studied “Rhythmics” at the University of Music, Dance and Theatre in Essen (Germany) in 1980-84 and at the Ecole Jacques Lecoq (Mime, Mouvement, Théatre) in Paris (France) in 1984-85.
During 1986-89 I gave lessons in Body Training and Improvisation at various public and private colleges, working as well as actress and assistant director.
Since 1989 y life and work on Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. I teach Body Training and Aquagym for groups, offer Regression Therapy sessions and Personal Training. Also, I give classes in the CANTIENICA® method at my own studio at Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura. As EARTh recognized trainer I offer Workshops worldwide about the interaction of Body and Mind.
More about me:
- 2018 EARTh Annual Convention, Baarlo, Netherland: leading the Workshop „Embodyment – interaction of the Psyche and the Body“, Five basic perspectives of the Body and how they affect the relationaship to oneself, to other people and to ones surrounding.
- 2016-2017 Training as a recognized teacher for the CANTIENICA®-Method for body form and posture, Level 3
- 2016 EARTh Annual Convention, Elachotori, Greece: leading the workshop “body colors”. A Workshop about exploring the vibration of colors on the body and using the perception as induction for a Regression Session.
- 2015 EARTh Annual Convention, Dublin: demonstration of my specialty performing Regression Therapy Sessions in warm water in combination with AquaBalance.
- 2014 5thWorld Congress for Regression Therapy in Porto, Portugal,“Mind healing Body, Body healing Mind”: leading the workshop “ATR – Accident Trauma Release” – trauma release from physical ailments and after-effects of accident and surgeries.
- 2010-2012 Regression Therapist trained by Marion Boon and Hans TenDam, Tasso International.
- 2006-07 Concept of easy swimming training (several workshops in Co-work with a professional swimmer).
- 2000-2004 Classical Feng Shui consultant trained by Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai, Malaysia.
- 1996 Publication of my book about exercises in the water (“Wassergymnastik”, Mosaik Company). It was published as well in Holland and Brasil (Ground Company).