In the beginning was my enthusiasm for the movement of the human body. Already during my studies in Rhythmik at the Folkwang University in Essen and further training in Paris, I discovered surprising connections between body and soul: Some physical exercises moved me and my fellow students to tears.
As a body trainer, I work with many different patients. I often encountered inexplicable blockages that prevented or complicated improvements to a misalignment or pain beyond a certain point. I developed a method to move and relax bodies in the water. During this work, images and feelings appeared in many participants as if out of nowhere. Where did these images and body sensations come from?
My training as a Regression Therapist with Hans TenDam answered this question, explained inexplicable blockages and finally gave me an effective tool to solve them. With my training in the Cantienica® method, which resolves physical ailments with careful movement sequences, I can show you another way of healing. Whenever it is needed for a client I am able to apply one or the other tool to resolve the problems of my client.These reflects my deep conviction of a close connection between body and soul: the body is never your enemy. but sometimes the soul uses it to point out necessary corrections.
Work, training, teaching and publications
• 2019 – Introduction workshops in the CANTIENICA® method and Regression sessions in Gotland, Sweden
• 2018 – Publication of the article „Hips and Horses“ in the International Journal of Regression Therapy
• 2018 – Leading the workshop „Embodiment – interaction of the psyche and the body – Five different perspectives on body orientation and how they affect the relationship with oneself, other people and the environment“ at the EARTh Annual Convention, Baarlo, Holland
• since 2016- Training in the CANTIENICA® method ,body in evolution (Level 3b + eye training)
• 2016 – leading the workshop „body colors“, a workshop on the impact of color frequencies on the body and their perception as an introduction to a Regression session“ at the EARTh Annual Convention, Elachotori, Greece
• 2015 -Demonstration of a Regression session in warm water at the EARTh Annual Convention, Dublin
• 2014 – Leading the workshop „ATR – Accident Trauma Release – trauma release from physical ailments and after-effects of accident and surgeries“ at the 5th World Congress for RegressionTherapy in Porto, Portugal
• 2010-2012 – Training as a Regression Therapist with Marion Boon and Hans TenDam, Tasso International
• since 2000 – Trainingin Chinese Metaphysics in Facereading, Feng Shui, BaZi and QiMen at Joey Yap Academy Malaysia
• 1996 – Publication of my book „Water Gymnastics“ by Mosaic Verlag
• 1984-1985 Ècole Jacques Lecoq and Laboratoire d´étude du mouvement (LEM) Paris, France
• 1980 – 1984 Folkwang University of the Arts, Essen, Germany